How do I order parts?
- Click on “Find Parts!” in the menu bar.
- Call us toll free at 800-638-3446 or locally at 301-372-1000.
- E-mail a salesman at your preferred location by clicking on “Locations” in the menu bar and selecting a store. The contact details are listed on the left side of the page on a desktop computer or the bottom on a mobile device.
What payments are accepted?
- In store we take cash, check, or credit (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX)
- Online we take all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX)
- By mail, we take certified checks or money orders.
How are parts shipped and what is the timeframe?
- To our wholesale customers, parts are shipped by company truck, FedEx/UPS, and LTL freight.
- For online orders, parts are sent FedEx or UPS or by LTL freight.
- Parts are shipped as soon as they are pulled and quality inspected. If the part is off the vehicle, it will ship same or next day. If the part needs to be pulled, it’s usually next day or the day after. Contact your salesperson for a tracking number.
Where is your store located?
- We have multiple locations to serve you located throughout Maryland!
- Check out our “Locations” page on the menu bar at the top.
- You can also save yourself the trip and shop online!
Where can I have my part installed?
- We install parts at three locations.
- Our main store in Brandywine installs glass and small parts and performs oil and fluid changes.
- Our Brandywine Installation shop is our full service installation shop located a half mile south from our main store on Brandywine Rd. We install major driveline components here and some small parts.
- For our Eastern Shore customers, we offer glass and full service installation at our Eden Auto Parts location located in Eden, MD just south of Salisbury
- Please call to schedule installation or to inquire about wait times. You can also use the form below to make a service request.
What kind of warranty comes with my part?
- We offer a standard 6 month parts warranty on all parts at no cost. Extended and labor warranties may be purchased at the time of sale. Ask your salesperson for details.
- Warranty information is available on our website here.
If your question hasn’t been answered, please feel free to fill out the form below with your request and someone will get back to you asap!